This year the raffle items for the bazaar will be spectacular as usual. Remember these important facts:
- The Bazaar will be from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturday August 5, 2017 at Kelley House and tickets will be sold until 1:00 pm.
- The Raffle drawing will be at 1:30 pm.
- Raffle Tickets are 3 for $ 5.00 and will be on sale at the Bazaar and you can place your ticket in the “bucket” for the item of your choice.
- You need not be present at the time of the drawing to be a winner.
- The Raffle and Bazaar benefit local scholarships and loans, the AFPD, Kayenta School, Crossroads and Disaster Relief
The items in no particular order are (drum roll please):
Braided Rag Rug – 58″ x 43″ Made by Ava Hessler – donated by her daughter, Jo Battuello
Deer Quilt – 52″ x 58″ by Diana Boulter
“To the Point” Wrap Around Woven Wool Shawl – by Jan Gill
Stained Glass End Table – 16″ square x 20″ high – by Dave Osborne
Turquoise/silver Jewelry Set – Charles Eagle Plume’s Store