- The Bazaar will be from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturday August 4, 2018 at Kelley House and tickets will be sold until 1:00 pm.
- The Raffle drawing will be at 1:30 pm.
- Raffle Tickets are 3 for $ 5.00 and will be on sale at the Bazaar and you can place your ticket in the “bucket” for the item of your choice.
- You need not be present at the time of the drawing to be a winner.
- The Raffle and Bazaar benefit local scholarships, the Allenspark Fire Department, Native Americans, and other philanthropic causes.
- The Bazaar also has special events for children and families featuring a 130-year-old schoolhouse, music inside and out, many handmade fiber art items for sale, as well as homemade jelly, candy, baked goods, jewelry, and a scrumptious lunch.
1930’s Vintage Quilts offered for sale at the 2018 bazaar:
This year we are offering great prices on vintage hand-pieced tops and full quilts given to us by a family of a dedicated guild member. They were made over decades by several generations of the women beginning around 1900.
The quilt patterns below are combination rose, double wedding ring, and grandmother’s garden from the 1930’s.